Posted: 8 November, 2016
by Chrissy Lourey
Our Fave Melbourne Op Shops For Big Fashion Bargains!
Who doesn't love a bit of bargain hunting? Melbourne is a mecca for op shop lovers and we know exactly where to go if you're after a bargain.
Here's our faves:
1. Salvo’s on Chapel St, is a perfect op shop destination to pick up vintage shoes, coats and retro nick nacks.
2. St.Vincent De Paul Store, Auburn Rd, is a one stop shop to pick up a really cute outfit. Awesome denim finds and cool tops galore.
3. Salvo’s, Whitehorse Rd is a treasure trove of awesome and one of a kind clothes and bags. We can bet you will walk out with at least one item that will individualise your wardrobe.
4. Savers Greensborough, aka the mecca of all op shops. This particular Savers is filled with one of a kind clothing items that suit a younger generation rather than the crosby sweater fans, plus there is always great jewellery on offer.
5. Prahan Red Cross, Commercial Road is every bag lovers dream. This little gem of a shop often has amazing designer bags on offer, plus a great vintage dress and denim